In this breakout Vironica shares her approach to lifestyle photography, from planning the session and choosing the gear to composing the frame. You will learn ways to produce beautiful and artistic images by utilizing lines, outfit choices based on the location and activity of the subject, as well as the compositional guidelines and subject placements that Vironica uses to create a pleasing composition. She also talks about how her lens and angle choices help her minimize distraction within the frame, illustrating each point with pullback images. Finally, you will learn how Vironica edits in order to achieve images that match her vision.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• The importance of light
• Finding and utilizing the light in your home
• The compositional guidelines that Vironica uses
• How to plan your lifestyle session and choose your shooting angle
• How to find line and include them in your frame to strengthen your composition
• How to use colors to make your subject pop
• Tips and tricks to stay inspired when photographing your children
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Vironica Golden is a natural light photographer residing in Corona del Mar, California with her husband and son (with a second on the way). Like many, her passion for photography began with the birth of her son and the desire to capture her family’s everyday moments in an artistic way. With a background in graphic design, she uses her love of lines, color and minimalistic composition to capture the joy and beauty of everyday life. She has been a part of ClickinMoms since March of 2012. She also enjoys running, reading, eating out, coffee and chocolate.