Start creating dramatic light in your everyday images! Join Kimberly Milano in a Breakout on finding the light within the shadows. You’ll go behind the scenes with her to find out how she makes the most out of the natural light available in any setting, including inside client homes. She will give you the tools you need to understand how to use light and shadows effectively and how you can use directional light to contribute to the mood of your images. Finally, you will see how Kimberly uses processing to make more her images more powerful.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to see the light within the shadows
• How to use directional light
• How to shoot for black & white imagery
• How to go about shooting in a darker client home and only use natural light
• Using light to strengthen your composition
• How to process images for mood