Maggie Keegan Gross is a photographer that shoots from her heart. Her favorite little subjects make every session wonderfully unpredictable, and her focus is capturing the love and joy a new baby brings to a family. She documents the most amazing year in this family’s life—- the year that changes everything and goes by too quickly.
In this Breakout, Maggie takes you behind the scenes to show you the magic of Baby’s First Year photography. She will walk you through each of her Baby sessions, explaining how she prepares herself and her clients, essential tips, favorite gear, and go-to poses for each milestone. Each age is very different and you’ll get to see how Maggie works with babies throughout their first year. You’ll also get a peek at her thoughts about lighting, composition, and editing, and she’ll share the secrets behind some of her favorite images.
Not only will you be behind the scenes at Maggie’s sessions, but she’ll also be pulling back the curtain on her business. You’ll learn everything—- marketing, workflows, organization, pricing and sales. She will share all of the aspects of running a successful baby photography business. From art to business, Maggie will arm you with all of the information you need to create or grow a successful Baby’s First Year program.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to find your shooting style
• Which milestone sessions to offer and how to choose a session location
• How to choose a session location
• How to prepare your client and yourself for each milestone session
• What you need to know about each milestone age
• Posing for each milestone
• Marketing tips for baby photographers
• Workflow & Organization
• Creating and pricing your Baby Collections and selling your baby plan
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Maggie Keegan Gross is a lawyer turned baby photographer. She lives in Los Angeles with her a web designer husband and two kiddos. She is always on the hunt for great light and a little peace and quiet.