1. Lensbaby composer Pro with Edge 80 optic – I’ve really fallen in love with this lens.
3. Canon 50mm 1.4 – This was my first lens and I still shoot with it often.
5. Sigma 35mm 1.4 – I recently added this lens to my collection and I have quickly fallen in love with it.
6. Canon 135L 2.0 – This is my favorite lens.
7. Canon 100mm 2.8
8. Canon 5d Mark III – I love this camera so much that I have no desire to upgrade any time soon.
9. Kodak Retina IIIc & Xenon 50mm f2- My father-in-law bought this many, many years ago and it was one of his favorite cameras. He recently gifted it to me because he is so proud of my photography journey.
10. Range Manager for 80mm lens
11. Xenon 80mm f9
12. Xenon 35mm 5.6
13. Kodak Porta 160
14. Ketti Bag – Citron Poppy
15- Kelly Moore Riva Bag | Saddle – perfect when you want something a little smaller.
16. Girls Day Out SHUTTER|bag – this is my favorite go to camera bag.
17. Hand sanitizer – I never leave home without it.
18. Murad lip gloss with SPF 15
19. Aveda lip gloss in raspberry ice
20. Memory Cards
21. Olloclip lens for the iPhone
22. micro fiber cloth
24. iPhone 5
26. iPad – I store all my workshops and breakouts on my iPad and love the convenience of always having them with me to refer to or reread.
27. We Shall Never Know All The Good That A Simple Smile Can Do – I love this saying and have it hanging at my desk.
30. Lady Jayne Ltd Journals – These are always near by to journal, set goals, keep notes or write down something that inspires me.
This is my desk space. I have a little corner in the kitchen…close to family.
31. 13″ Macbook Air – I’m so in love with my first laptop!
32. Click Magazine – I’ve lost count on how many times I have read these magazines!
33. 21.5″ iMac
34. Crystal table lamp
35. At-A-Glance day planner
36. Sharpies – I’m obsessed with Sharpies!