1. We can not live without our GoPro! This little pocket sized piece of memory creating heaven is completely waterproof and nearly indestructible which comes in handy toting two toddlers around.
2. My feet hate me when I don’t choose to throw on a pair of Danskos before walking out the door. Honestly, I can easily wear these shoes for a 10 hour wedding and still skip home. They are the best piece of footwear you will never complain about.
3. Gardening would not be the same without the help of our local Green Acres Nursery. They carry everything under the sun for the avid gardener and are pet and camera friendly. Win, win!
4. The CM Film Art Presets are my go to for editing many of our family pictures. My favorites are Titanium and Moonstone.
5. I feel free when the wind blows through my hair while riding my Sun Cruiser. Ok that totally sounded like an infomercial. I’ve had this bike forever and it’s been such a trusty friend!
6. The adorable little Lenspen is a must have in my camera bag! You can not believe how much better it cleans your lenses than the inside of your shirt!
7. Instagram! I am so completely addicted to this app it should be illegal. Photography on the go, sharing images with friends, hashtagging, inspiration galore, and the chance to follow the daily prompts of CM Glimpse. What are you waiting for?
8. Ebay is the perfect place to search for elusive records for our old Wurlitzer and our portable Crosley. We are obsessed with keeping old music alive in our house and there is always another man’s trash that becomes our treasure in this online marketplace. My personal favorite is anything by Anne Murray (especially Snowbird).
9. Kodak Portra 400 is by far my favorite film to shoot with. It maintains lovely skin tones with just the right amount of color punch.
10. Grover Beach is our favorite getaway. My husband’s family home is within a mile of this amazing stretch of shore so we get to spend a lot of time there. You can park in the Grover Beach parking lot and walk to the Pismo Pier in 20 minutes. With the exception of major holidays, it is often free of crowds and always gorgeous.