For our Family Photography Week here on the Clickin Moms blog, our good friends at Color Inc. have put together some wonderful ideas for on how to get your family photos off of your hard drive and into your home so that everyone can enjoy them. These ideas work both for your clients or you very own family!
- Spiral Bound Books are a stylish and professional way to present and organize your images. These books are created using our single-sided Standard Professional Paper bound with a black metal binding along with custom front and optional back cover images mounted on white styrene for the durable protection of your prints. A great, affordable way to add an extra bonus to your family portrait packages.
- Gallery Wrapped Canvases are the perfect way to present images of your family as art. Each canvas is hand wrapped around your choice of 1.5” or 2.5” frame with the finest attention to detail. Each piece is then properly finished with a free wire hanger and bumpers as well as our Hahnemuhle spray coating, which protects your work from harmful UV rays and other atmospheric contaminants. How can you not love a Gallery Wrap Canvas?!
- Standout Wall Clusters are one of our top sellers! They are groupings of prints intended to display together on a wall – a great way to make a statement in your clients’ house or your own.
- Press Print Books are available as hard or soft cover and are quality professional product that will last a lifetime at a great price point! We offer Keepsake, Occasions, and Signature books. Try offering this as an add on to a family’s portrait session.
- Express Prints are printed on our high-quality Fujifilm Standard Professional Paper (the same as our Standard Professional Prints). Select Express Print sizes are also availabe with a 1/4” white border option at no additional charge. Only 19 cents for 4x6s, 42 cents for 5x7s and $1.29 for 8x10s which make it a great way to print a family’s proofs.
Thanks to Color Inc. for joining in our Family Photography Week with some great ideas on how to display those precious family photos whether for your clients or for your own family. Don’t forget that Color Inc always offers free domestic shipping on all orders over $15.
What is your favorite way to display your family’s images? Do you have a unique or fun idea? We’d love for you to share with us in the comments.