My photography gear with Elicia Graves
1. ONA Venice bag: I love the beautiful leather on this bag. It protects my camera and I appreciate the fact that it zips on top to hide my gear. I generally use this bag when I’m taking my camera and a single lens.
2. Tenba Backpack: I store my gear in this bag and it is perfect for traveling. My gear fits in the bottom padded portion and there is plenty of room for diapers, wipes and my wallet.
3. Nikon 28mm f/1.8g: This lens is my walk around lens. I love the focal length when I’m shooting in the city and the depth that it lends to lifestyle images.
4. Nikon D800: I can’t think of anything I would change about this camera. It suits my purposes well and I love how sharp it is. The cropping possibilities are amazing.
5. Nikon 85mm f/1.8g: I love this lens for portraits. I like to use it when I’m outside and have plenty of room to back up.
7. Sigma 35mm f/1.4: This is my favorite lens and preferred focal length. It is super sharp and stays on my camera 90% of the time.
8. EO Peppermint Hand Sanitizer: I love this spray because it smells fabulous and it dries on your hands almost immediately.
9. Lens Pen: This is such a great little tool for cleaning lenses on the go.
10. MOO Luxe Business Cards: These cards are nice and thick. I love the weight of them.
11. SanDisk CF Cards: I always have a few extra CF cards on hand in various sizes.
12. West Elm Parsons Desk: This desk is the perfect size for our little house and office and I love the clean lines.
13. 27″ Apple iMac: I love how fast this computer is and editing on the large screen is amazing. I only wish I had upgraded sooner.
14. Card Reader: Importing images is a breeze with this reader.
15. Essie nail polish in “playdate”: Editing is the perfect time for a coat of polish on the toes.
16. Moleskine Notebook: I love the simplicity of these notebooks. I keep one of these on my desk to jot down thoughts and ideas.