1. I love my Ketti Bag! This is my second one and I carry it every day, even when I don’t have my camera with me.
2. I use the Kelly Moore classic when I shoot on location. It has more compartments and is easier to get things in and out of than my Ketti.
3. I can’t believe how much time I spent cloning dust spots from the sky! The Giottos Large Rocket Air Blaster is easy to use and is great for getting rid of sensor dust!
4. My main body is a Nikon D700 (I also have a D7000 that I used to take these pictures).
5. I use a Gary Fong Lightsphere when I am unable to bounce my flash.
6. Love the Photovision Calibration Target for setting custom white balance and exposure.
7. The Hahnel Giga T Pro 300’ Wireless Trigger is a relatively inexpensive trigger set.
8. Using a Lens pen to clean your lens is more effective and probably safer than my former method of blowing on it and wiping it with the corner of my shirt.
10. The Nikon 85 1.8 and 50 1.4 (not shown, using to take these pics) are my go to primes.
11. The Nikon 24-70 2.8 is on my camera 85% of the time. I love the versatility of this lens.
12. I bought the Nikon 80-200 2.8 primarily for weddings. It’s an affordable alternative to the 70-200 2.8. It’s heavy though!
13. Cyber Syncs
14. I have two Nikon SB 800’s that I use for on and off camera flash.
15. 4 and 8 gig Sandisk memory cards are my card of choice.
16. I use rechargeable Duracel batteries in my speedlights.
17. I always have a handful of business cards on me.