Join Cassandra Casley of Twist & Shutter Photography in this breakout that explores using light and movement to create authentic photography. Learn how she incorporates her environment and elements of nature into her images, while keeping the focus on her subjects and their authentic selves.
In the videos, you will see what Cassandra looks for in locations, and how to use them to their full potential. You’ll also follow along on an outdoor photo session while Cassandra explains her camera settings, location choices, and natural posing techniques. Find inspiration in discovering your unique voice and embracing the beautiful wilderness around you!
Use light, movement, and your environment to create authentic photography
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to use light to enhance the emotion and mood in your images
• Techniques to add movement and visual interest to your images
• Bringing nature and environment into your images in any location
• How to find locations that will add mood and visual interest, and how to maximize each location
• Editing for authentic and moody images in Lightroom
• How to create a moodboard to find your photographic voice
Follow along on an outdoor photo session while Cassandra explains her camera settings, location choices, and natural posing techniques.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Cassandra Casley is the lifestyle photographer behind Twist & Shutter Photography in BC, Canada. She loves to combine the wild beauty of the BC westcoast with the beauty that she finds in the connections between her subjects. Visit Cassandra online at www.twistandshutter.com or encourage her Instagram obsession at @twistandshutter.