You don’t have to settle for images of your children that are uninspired or forced. This breakout will teach you how to use different types of natural light, thoughtful composition, and interaction with children to create emotive and timeless images. Discover how to be flexible and follow a child’s lead while also capturing the photos you crave. Tiffany will share all her tips and tricks for getting children to interact with you in a natural way that allows you to capture their true spirit. This breakout will cover every step of turning your artistic vision into a reality, even while taking photographs of your own small children. Tiffany will also teach her workflow and Lightroom editing that allows her to quickly process photos of her kids and spend more time living life with them. Bonus materials will teach you anything and everything you ever wanted to know about macro photography and capturing details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• how to take photos of your children that go beyond snapshots and match your artistic vision
• how to best utilize all different types of natural light
• how to use composition to make your subject stand out
• how to evoke and capture emotion
• how to interact with children to get the images you desire
• how to capture the little details of childhood
• how to enhance your images in Lightroom and what makes an image a good candidate for black and white conversion
• how Tiffany approaches macro photography in a bonus PDF – from how she sets up her image to how she decides her settings, composition, and processing
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Tiffany is a portrait and fine art macro photographer who lives near Atlanta GA with her amazing husband, two adorable daughters, and one loyal rescue mutt. Tiffany enjoys celebrating everyday moments with her young daughters, loves finding beauty in the mundane, and adores capturing little details. She can often be found with a Starbucks latte in hand or having a dance party with her little ones.