In this breakout you will learn how to shoot with vision and train your eye to see the ordinary in a new artistic way. Join Lisa as she shares her journey and approach to artistic lifestyle photography. She will help you find inspiration without replication through a creativity project that will take your photography to the next level while staying true to your personal style. You will also come away with the in-depth thought process behind Lisa’s stylized shoots, enhancing the stories that her images tell. From her initial thought process to the shoot and all the way through post processing, Lisa will help you unleash your inner artist.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Shooting with purpose and creativity
• Tips on stylizing
• How to maximize light on hand and find great light any time of the day
• Lisa’s favorite perspectives and composition techniques
• How to create amazing artistic images
• Personal creativity project
• Inspiration without replication
• How to complete and enhance your vision with various post processing techniques including the use of textures, overlays, and gradients
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Lisa is an artistic natural light photographer in Northeast PA. Her work is greatly inspired by her 3 children and her former life as a ballerina. She is a lover of beautiful backlight, movement, open fields, soft colors and textures. She strives to turn ordinary images into dreamy works of art. She is a devoted wife, mom, and executive who tries to spend every spare moment behind the camera. If she is not working or shooting, you will find her in the kitchen cooking up a storm or burning off some steam with barre3 classes.