Do you want to create beautiful work that showcases luminous light and amazing backgrounds in your photographs? Learn to develop your own vision and personal style and marry the two to create jaw-dropping images. You don’t need a handful of top-notch secret locations. You don’t need to fly around the world photographing models or to travel to exotic destinations to create incredible photography. Learn to develop and strengthen your photographic vision by utilizing the environment and light around you to transform the mundane into magical by utilizing these tried and true methods for finding buttery light and making the most of any location. Krista will share her secrets for transforming an ugly, ordinary location into an enchanting backdrop for amazing portraiture by seeking out and learning to photograph gorgeous light.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• how to develop and strengthen your own personal photographic style and vision
• how to create jaw-dropping images
• ways to study and find magical light
• how to make the most of any location and transform it into an enchanting backdrop
• posing ideas and ways to create authentic interaction when photographing others
• post-processing techniques to take your images to the next level (Lightroom and Photoshop)
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Krista is natural light portrait, senior, and wedding photographer in Northwest Arkansas. A lover of golden fields, buttery backlight, and authentic emotion, she strives to transform the mundane into the magical by showcasing amazing light and interaction in her photography. She is a devoted wife and mother of a spirited 8-year-old daughter, who also serves as her muse. The past 19 years of teaching have taught her how to connect with clients and how to embrace the unpredictability of photographing others in a calm and patient way. Krista loves spicy Mexican food, reality TV, the ocean, and connecting with nature.