Compelling photography is about more than following rules. In the Breakout, you will learn to produce creative portraiture with a messy vision. Tarah shows you how to understand when to break the rules to fit your passion and what speaks to the artist’s heart while fulfilling a client’s needs as well. Tarah demonstrates you how she uses light in a playful and creative way to enhance a moment and an image, and how she creates natural and sincere connections between her subjects. Finally, she takes you through the post-processing techniques that she uses to polish her images.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Shooting into light and using it as a tool to enhance the moment and end resulting image
• Getting sincere connections with clients and your own kids to create emotive imagery
• Post processing to create photographs with a feeling of vision and art
• Translating your style and vision from portraits to life style, to weddings to newborns and your own kiddos
• Finding locations and using the atmosphere to produce images that speak to the artist’s vision and soul regardless of where and what is there
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Tarah Sweeney is a self-taught professional and successful portrait and wedding photographer in San Diego, CA. She is first and foremost a wife and mother to three little ones and she spends her days photographing their daily adventures.