You want to take timeless, natural images of newborn babies and expectant mothers.
You want to offer something different and make yourself unique in a crowded market.
It is easier than you think – let Alison show you how.
Join Alison Winterroth as she reveals tips and techniques to achieve natural, light and airy images in newborn and maternity portraiture. You will learn her intimate maternity session workflow, posing techniques and simple editing process to make the mama you are photographing look absolutely stunning. Alison will also teach you how to take newborn portraits using neutral backdrops, natural light, and proven techniques to create timeless family heirlooms.
With Alison’s guidance, your sessions will become shorter, more efficient and less stressful, allowing for a more pleasant experience for the family and for you. Your increased confidence in posing, wardrobe, lighting and editing techniques will allow you to focus on capturing beautiful images rather than worrying about process details. Additionally, Alison will teach you simple DSLR video techniques that you can easily incorporate into your portraiture sessions without fancy equipment or expensive software, allow you to produce amazing films for your clients that touch, inspire, and set your work – and their experience with you – apart.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Timeless maternity posing, wardrobe, and lighting techniques
• Simple setups and gentle posing for newborn babies that are natural and beautiful
• How to manage light using light backdrops without over- or underexposing your images
• How to simply and seamlessly capture video during your sessions – without fancy gear, expensive software or difficult set ups
• How to edit maternity and newborn photos, including workflow advice and walkthroughs
• Easy video editing using Adobe Lightroom and Premiere Pro to make professional, impressive films
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Alison Winterroth is a newborn and maternity photographer in the Tampa, FL area. She specializes in intimate, natural portraits and videos that focus on connections. She has two children, a fantastic husband, and a menagerie of animals.