This breakout is a resourceful guide filled with tips, tutorials and other educational tidbits to aid you in creating powerful, vibrant portraits that are unique to your personal and creative vision and style. You will learn a variety of shooting and editing techniques as Jamie shares her thought process behind how to create portraits that pop.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to find inspiration
• Planning for sessions & selecting locations
• How to use color to create harmonious portraits
• How lens choices impact your overall vision
• Tips for working with light and setting up composition
• Learn the various types of connection & techniques for creating connection during a session
• Workflow tips to create efficiency, but keep things fun on location
• A variety of different editing techniques to create colorful, dynamic portraits
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jamie Rubeis is a natural light portrait photographer with a clean, bold, & sophisticated style. She enjoys sushi, the sound of rain, a comfy pair of yoga pants, desert sunsets, scenic landscapes, belly laughs, the color purple, and anyone who can make her smile. Jamie has been a member of the Clickin Moms community since February 2011 and is the Clickin Moms instructor for Processing 102: Lightroom Fundamentals. When she is not shooting, editing, or teaching classes, she is busy raising two small boys in the big city of Las Vegas.