This Breakout will teach you everything that you need to know in order to incorporate video into your work. Amy Cyphers and Kim Bear of the Wild Child Photography will guide you on a journey to find motion and emotion in your work, allowing you to make everyday videos with your camera. Along the way you’ll learn how to direct creatively, create a vision using storyboarding, and use Premiere to edit your videos. At the end of the Breakout you’ll be able to capture your life in motion and start creating your own family videos (or client videos) as well as videos of everyday moments.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to move from just shooting stills to shooting both stills and video
• How to make everyday videos with your camera
• How to find motion and emotion in your work
• How to direct creatively
• How to capture your life in motion
• How to create a vision using storyboarding
• How to jump into Premiere to edit your videos
• How to start creating your own family videos and videos of everyday moments
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
The Wild Child Photography is owned and operated by Amy Cyphers and Kim Bear. The Wild Child captures children and families– their goal is to capture authentic expressions in natural settings. They incorporate video and stills into the sessions giving clients an unique experience. The Wild Child’s studio is located in Holton, KS a small town just about 30 mintues from Topeka. Amy and Kim both have busy homes and balance life and work together with a lot of laughter and fun.