Mae Burke’s passion for motherhood is evident in every image that she takes personally and professionally. In this breakout, Mae shares how she creates images for herself and her clients that tell authentic stories about mothers, for mothers, through Motherhood Portraiture. You will learn the art of capturing motherhood in a way that gives you galleries full of reflections of a mother’s heart. You will learn how she approaches maternity, birth, newborn, breastfeeding, baby, child, and family photography to bring the spotlight on mama, and not just her babies. You will learn how to plan for any session involving a mother, how to build a portfolio that attracts clients looking to memorialize deep connection over props and outfits, and how to tell the story of motherhood that encourages, empowers and brings together your audience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• The Art of Motherhood Portraiture
• Natural Posing for Maternity, Newborn, Breastfeeding, and Family photography putting focus on the mother (or through the mother’s lens)
• How to use your camera and natural light to capture emotion — even at a birth
• Three exercises that will build your storytelling skills
• How to connect with your audience by sharing client stories and your own stories
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
I am a passionate wife, mother, and artist. Using natural light in intimate environments, I capture the joy, peace, and fulfillment of motherhood that is often lost in the chaotic exhaustion of daily life through simple and emotive portraits. Sharing the beauty of Motherhood and the story my Father is writing for me allow me to fulfill my greatest purpose, to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.