Danielle Hatcher strives to tell each family’s unique story from the very place they feel most like a family… at home. In this breakout session, Danielle shares how she achieves real-life sessions and creates galleries for families that highlight their everyday. This breakout is geared toward all photographers looking to add lifestyle photography to their portfolio or simply gain a fresh perspective on capturing their own family’s story. You will get an in-depth look into Danielle’s complete workflow. You will see how she works with available, on-location light. She will detail how she gets to know her clients a bit more and blends “portraits” with lifestyle work. You will learn how to get genuine interactions among families as a whole as well as between children and the camera. Danielle also shares her commonly used compositional techniques, how she stays inspired, as well as her post processing tips and tricks. In a nutshell, she explores her entire process in a breakout you won’t want to miss!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to better connect with your families
• How to evoke genuine connection during your sessions or capturing your everyday
• How to utilize available light when on-location
• Compositional tips and tricks to add to your arsenal
• How to listen to your voice and shoot intentionally
• How to deal with uninterested children, low-light, clutter, and other on-location “stumbling blocks”
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Danielle is a lifestyle family + newborn photographer based out of Sacramento. She’s a native Californian currently residing in Roseville. She’s got a firefighter husband, three amazing kids, and a mutt fondly called Jake-the-wonder-dog. She loves capturing small moments, tiny details, tender memories, laughter, light, life and love.