In this breakout, Stephanie Lemmon of Lemmonmade Photography unlocks the secrets to claiming your artistic potential and developing a voice that’s uniquely yours.
You will discover ways to use light, location, and styling to create dynamic and emotive portraiture as Stephanie discusses how to reach your full potential as an artist. Through the use of creative exercises that focus on photographic concept building, you will learn how to put together a diverse portfolio of images that charm and enchant your viewer. Stephanie shares her story of personal and business related growth as she teaches you how find inspiration in the world around you, how to create photos that captivate, and how to bring your photographic visions to life. Finally, she takes you through her entire business process to demonstrate how to meet and exceed client expectations while staying true to your artistic self.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to create unique imagery though the use of dynamic lighting and an assortment of equipment
• How to capture enchanting moments through subject interaction and posing
• How to scout locations to optimize image diversity
• How to find inspiration in your everyday to assist in concept building and stylized shoots
• How to run a profitable boutique business within your chosen genre
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Stephanie Lemmon is a photographer based out of the Metro Detroit area. She specializes in children’s stylized portraiture, and often jokes that she photographs little girls in “floofy” gowns that she wishes she could wear. She is married to the love of her life- her “prop builder”- and has three amazing daughters who are the inspiration for much of her work.
In her other life, she is a professor in the field of Homeland Security. She uses her experiences and her passion for teaching to assist other artists in their photographic journey.