Course Begins: Next run 2013
This 5 week workshop (with a break week allowing for continuing portfolio reviews in between week 2 and 3) is aimed at photographers who have mastered their camera, are consistent with exposure and focus and are comfortable with post processing. The class will include peer portfolio review. We will get to the heart of what inspires you and how it translates to your personal photographic style.
$300/person for full participation
$150/person for study along
Study-along members will have access to all materials and will be able to read the forum, see others’ assignments, but will not be able to post questions, conversation, or request critique on their assignments. Full Participation students will be able to do all of the above.
30 full participation students
Study along seats available.
For more information about our policies and workshop FAQ please click here.
what we cover:
- Translating your personal style into your photographic style
- What shapes your style
- Finding the common links in your images that define your style
- Using your processing to accentuate your style
- Knowing your audience
- Inspiration vs. copying
what you get:
- Weekly Lessons
- Small group peer portfolio reviews
- Weekly shooting assignments
- Individualized feedback on your assignments
what you need:
- Proficiency in manual mode
- Proficiency in processing
- Cohesive and consistent editing
- Online portfolio of 20-30 images
Orlando native Lynne Rigby is a self-taught photographer with a formal background in education. She specializes in beach and lifestyle photography. Lynne is the mom to five kids and is married to her high school sweetheart.