Have you ever felt frustrated or unsure when the people you photograph become self-conscious or awkward in front of the camera, hiding their natural beauty behind ‘camera smiles’? Join photographer Jesh de Rox as he lays out in clear and simple steps how to put your subjects at ease and draw out authentic feelings and expressions every time.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to bring out beautiful expressions with any subject
• Three mistakes photographers make that prevent beautiful expressions and how to avoid them
• Five ways to quickly build trust with your subject
• How to use Moment Design to create beautiful moments with your subjects
• How to photograph in a way that makes both you and your subjects feel amazing
ABOUT JESH DE ROX
“When i say i want to photograph someone, i mean: i want to know them.” – Annie Leibovitz
I’m with Annie – fascinated with people. When I photograph someone, it’s because I want to know their stories, I want to see the sides of them only their closest friends see. I’ve spent the last ten years traveling the world, exploring the power of story and human connection, building a language to describe what I found. ‘Moment Design’ is currently being practiced by more than 10,000 photographers and other creatives worldwide to create spaces for stunning and unforgettable moments. My work has been featured in Vogue, Elle, RF, Huffington Post among many others. I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned with you.