Next up in our ‘peek inside’ series on our photography blog is CMmentor Stacey Haslem. Stacey is kind, helpful, incredibly talented, and has created some of the most beautiful black and white images we’ve seen! Stacey is an all around great person and friend and we are thrilled to have her as part of the CMteam!
a peek inside | stacey haslem
1. Nikon D4
2. Nikon D700 – my back up body
3. Nikon 35mm f/1.4 – my favorite and most used lens
5. Nikon 45mm f/2.8 PC-E (tilt-shift) – my second favorite lens
10. Nikon D700 battery charger
11. Wireless remote that I still need to figure out.
12. Nikon D4 battery charger
5. Intuos Stylus
7. Drawers that my lenses and gear are kept in
8. My husband’s mess
9. Where I keep my cameras
11. Photography books and magazines
12. Leah’s books for when I am working
Thank you Stacey!
Stacey Haslem, California
CMU Instructor, CM Mentor
website | pinterest | mentoring | ask a pro
Stacey, a Modesto, CA resident, has been a lover of photography since the 8th grade but “didn’t really start to delve into this art until the last couple of years.” With her Nikon D700 and assortment of prime lenses, her photographical motivation is to capture the essence of her children which are most commonly her subjects. When not divulging in photography, she enjoys the occasional good book, sleeping in, and spending time with friends, usually a lunch date or a movie. Stacey also admits to loving her huge washer and dryer where she can get the piles of laundry for her husband and 4 children done “splikity split.”