1. Nikon D4
2. Nikon D700 – my back up body
3. Nikon 35mm f/1.4 – my favorite and most used lens
5. Nikon 45mm f/2.8 PC-E (tilt-shift) – my second favorite lens
10. Nikon D700 battery charger
11. Wireless remote that I still need to figure out.
12. Nikon D4 battery charger
5. Intuos Stylus
7. Drawers that my lenses and gear are kept in
8. My husband’s mess
9. Where I keep my cameras
11. Photography books and magazines
12. Leah’s books for when I am working
Stacey Haslem, California
website | facebook | twitter | pinterest | instagram | google+
Spurred by the inspiration of her four children, Stacey Haslem captures the beauty and intimacy that flourishes within her own home. That inspiration, along with her love of manipulating available light, translates into fine art, portraiture and lifestyle pieces. While she enjoys color in the occasional image, she believes more beauty can often be unveiled once it is stripped away. Stacey favors a Nikkor 35mm and 45mm tilt shift on her Nikon D4 or D700.